Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here and There

The Game!   This way That Way / Movement   


From a booklet done for creating awareness about the ill-effects of junk food! 
Water Colour and Photo-collage.
 
Editorial Illustration for an article talking about the necessity for physical exercise along with intellectual stimulation! 
Water Colour and pen on paper.  

The most fun I've ever had doing human form! Pens, Wax crayons and ink on paper while my friends posed for 2 minutes each! 

Neat : My roommates cupboard! 

Bicycle : Pencil on Paper

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the cupboard! enough for me to try commenting on it a million times and then failing and then trying again,,

    its very characteristic of me... cool, fun, book wormy,

    WELL DONE!

    sargam

    ReplyDelete
  2. also.. i like the twister!
    i wish you would put everything in different blog posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your editorial, even now in fourth year, is a great editorial! well done you foundie :)

    ReplyDelete